Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Choosing the Right Bathroom Radiator for a Small Space
#1
Hello everyone.

I’m planning to replace the radiator in my bathroom and would appreciate some advice before choosing one. The room is fairly small, but it can get quite cold during winter, so I want something that provides enough heat without taking up too much wall space. 

I’ve been looking at different towel radiators and compact vertical models, but I’m unsure which is more practical. While comparing options, I also came across Radiators Ireland and noticed there are several styles and sizes available. Are heated towel rails actually effective as the main bathroom radiator, or is a standard panel radiator better? 

What should I consider regarding heat output, materials, and installation?

(1 hour ago)wosep Wrote: Hello everyone.

I’m planning to replace the radiator in my bathroom and would appreciate some advice before choosing one. The room is fairly small, but it can get quite cold during winter, so I want something that provides enough heat without taking up too much wall space. 

I’ve been looking at different towel radiators and compact vertical models, but I’m unsure which is more practical. While comparing options, I also came across Radiators Ireland and noticed there are several styles and sizes available. Are heated towel rails actually effective as the main bathroom radiator, or is a standard panel radiator better? 

What should I consider regarding heat output, materials, and installation?

thanks in advance for any help
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Choosing the Right Bathroom Radiator for a Small Space - by wosep - 1 hour ago

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)